Ice Slicer Elite Granular Deicer contains a blend of naturally occurring Complex Chlorides; sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium and a corrosion inhibitor. Ice Slicer Elite’s complex chlorides are extracted from ancient buried mineral deposits in central Utah, which have been protected from the buildup of alkalis and pollutants. This granular is a very low corrosive ice-melter, and comes from the environmentally friendly process of solar evaporation of salt water. These all natural products are combined with a unique corrosion inhibitor to create a special, premium grade ice-melter. Ice Slicer Elite is safer for use on concrete and metal, less harmful to landscaping and vegetation, and safe for use around animals.
• Melts at lower temperatures
• Is less corrosive
• Lasts longer on the road
• Eliminates the need for sand or de-slicking grit for traction
• Has fewer environmental impacts
• Provides lower operating costs
• Allows you to maintain a higher level of service
• Homogeneously mineralized throughout the granule
• Wider range of gradation
• Bottom line – Provides safer roads
Product available as a 50x50lb Skid or a 2500 lb. Super Sack.
Contact us for broken skid pricing on single bag pricing
Specification: Ice Slicer – All Natural Granular Ice Melt