Have you ever sat in your parked car, eating lunch, and watched the construction cranes? Check it out!
It’s a totally magical and mesmerizing scene to watch the towering crane movements glide over and under each other, knowing it’s all orchestrated by the construction teams for the utmost in safety, and my entertainment.
Dallas/Fort Worth construction is at another peak, and I’ve witnessed a few in my thirty-six year career. Experts say our strong local economy is healthier than all other regions. An estimated 360 people move to the DFW area every day!
Employers want to be here for many business advantages — central time zone, great climate, and no state taxes — and our elected officials plan to keep it this way. The jobs are here!
DBJ is a must have weekly read for keeping a pulse on all markets — Corporate, Healthcare, Education and Government.
TOP 10 CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS IN NORTH TEXAS
- Facebook Data Center – Alliance Fort Worth. Largest data center in the world and completely powered by renewable energy resources.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Campus – Plano
- Legacy West Plano – JP Morgan Chase and Toyota Campuses
- Shops at Clearfork, Fort Worth – Office and Retail
- DFW Airport Terminal E Parking Garage
- Bleu Ciel High Rise Residential – Uptown Dallas
- Frost Tower – Fort Worth
- The Epic Water Park – Grand Prairie
- Lebanon Trail High School – Frisco
- Memorial High School – Frisco
Check out Crystal Lagoon in Rowlett!
I feel jazzed, grateful and privileged to be living and working in North Texas!